Thursday, September 21, 2017

Owl Coffee Card

Howdy Crafters - I am hopping along with the Fall Coffee Lovers event - Are you?  Have a blessed week - Gail

Recipe
Cardstock - White, Black, Red Check - Red, Yellow
Digital & sentiment compliments of Desert Diva - Thank you
Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaf Die - Cuttlebug
Scotch White Quick Dry Glue - [I like using this glue for my projects]

 It would be an honor to share with
Fall Coffee Loving Cardmakers - UE with Fall Theme - coffee, tea and or cocoa

September CHN Patterned Paper
September Just Keep on Creating AG
DLART September Linky1 per day

13 comments:

  1. Whoooo likes your Owl card. That would bee me. Like the Fall colors you used & the coloring on the Owl.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that digi and such a great card Gail...those leaves are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Autumn leaves. This is really lovely, Gail. Thanks SO MUCH for all your help yesterday. I appreciate you SO much.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome fall coffee card - love this owl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beautiful designed card. Cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely use of the image and the dark background sets it of great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cool, I love this, the main image is great and I love the sentiment.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Just love that owl image and your pretty leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The leaves created the perfect background :)

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.