Friday, September 22, 2017

Pumpkin Shaker Coffee Card

Howdy Crafters - I just cannot help myself - I have fallen in love with this SVG Pumpkin Shaped Card & Shaker  by Cutting Cafe- The svg cut out shaped card can be used separately or add the shaker to the top  - I so like this SVG cut so much  and other shakers which I am working on- I made two of these Shaker-Cards this morning!  Another posting coming soon!

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
SVG Shaker Card and Pumpkin Shaped Card The Cutting Cafe
Cuttlebug Die Cutting Machine
Cardstock - Kraft, Polk-a-dot - Red,Orange, White, Brown with green patterned
Bakers Twine
Memory Box Small Coffee on the Go Die - Spectrum Noir Marker for the Lid
Background inside the shaker is from TLC Subway Art
Lawn Fawn Leaf Die - see the red stitched leaf in the upper right corner
Recycled Acrylic - this is heavy duty acrylic - I have a ton of it at this time - Sequins, beads- Scotch Quick Dry White Glue, Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, - ATG Gun - Gina K Warm Cocoa ink for sponging around the subway art - Whew! I think I recorded them all - love. love me a shaker!

It would be an honor to share with
Fall Coffee Loving Cardmakers - UE with Fall Theme - coffee, tea and or cocoa
September CHN Patterned Paper
September Just Keep on Creating AG
Mary Cardz TV #14 AG
QKR Stampede AG  or Embossing
Create with TLC UE with TLC Image - subway art

16 comments:

  1. I love your pretty shaker card! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is my favorite of your for sure! We need to do a card swap some time. This is SO adorable, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been super enjoying all of your shaker cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love a shaped card anyway, but a shaped shaker - I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic shaker card! Love the pumpkin shape & beautifully decorated. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous shaker card!! Love the pumpkin shape :)

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great shaker card, I love this.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shaker! Great papers... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful! It certainly makes me think of Fall. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is sooooooooooo cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge again.
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.