Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christmas Milk Carton

Howdy Crafters ~ I have a Christmas Candy holder - with a Coffee SVG Print N Cut on Front - I found this printable Milk Carton - printed it out on plaid cardstock - put it together with Score-tape - thanks for dropping by ~ Blessings, Gail

Recipe
Printable Milk Carton
Bakers Twine
Patterned Cardstock
Coffee Print N Cut from Silhouette Store
Portrait Die Cutting Machine

I was inspired to create by these challenges:
 
Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2017 -
Dec 31 CHN Extra Christmas
Dec  CHN Weekly #363 Christmas
Dec 31 CHN Patterned Paper

8 comments:

  1. I love the pretty gift container you made and the cup looks great with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gift idea. I like the gingham paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you made the carton in gingham! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun candy holder...love the green gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great candy holder. Thanks for joining us at CHNS Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.