Saturday, January 20, 2018

GD ~ Bugaboo

Howdy Crafters ~ I am excited to announce I will be Guest Designing for Bugaboo Digital Stamps for January and February ~ Thank you Tammy Miller & the Design Team for having me on board. 

Saturday, Jan 20 at Catch the Bug is  a Bingo Challenge

Well Snowmen are a favorite of mine so I went with this cute Snowman Digital from the Goofy Snowman Set at the Bugaboo Store to Create a Christmas Tag- I just love this snowman digital so you will see him appear again during my Guest Design assignments - what can I say? I love, love Snowmen! And this one is the cutest ever - don't ya think - look at him peeking over the Snow.

Come on over to the Bugaboo Blog and Join in on the Fun creating your 3 projects - have a blessed week & thank you for dropping by - Gail Scott - Blessed to be a Guest Designer for Catch the Bug - Bugaboo

Recipe
Cardstock: White, Red, Patterned
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dot Folder - MFT-Die Namics Stitched Tag Die - Gold Stars on a Star Button - Die Versions Merry Die Cut 
Snowman Peeker ~ Bugaboo Image from the   - Goofy Snowman
Set
Snowman Made into a Print N Cut/Portrait Die
Markers for coloring & A Wink of Stella for the Nose and Ball of Hat
Left over Red Tree Die Cut from my scrap box

It would be an honor to share with these challenges:

January CHN Patterned Challenge
January CHN Weekly Christmas Challenge


2 comments:

  1. Gail, this is a great tag and love this image. Thanks for being the GD, and making such a great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas tag, I love that image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.