Friday, January 19, 2018

Heart Shaker Card

Recipe 
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
SVG from The Cutting Cafe - Click HERE to visit store to read about this SVG

Click HERE to read how you can win 3 FREE SVG's from the Cutting Cafe

Scotch Foam Tape - Scotch White glue & ATG
I cut and extra XOXO sentiment in White.
I fussy cut the White X's to add to the top of the pink XOXO sentiment so that I have white, pink, white pink 

Clear Cardstock was ordered from the Cutting Cafe by Regina Easter and used for my shaker card to hold in the shaker items

I filled the heart shaker card with /Kraft Heart cuts from the Cutting Cafe/Micro Beads & white sequins
The Key is a Cuttlebug Die Cut - I used heavy Kraft Cardstock for this die and glued to the side of the heart
I added a Red Shiny Heart 3D Embellishment &  Bakers Twine to the Top of the Key

Thank you for stopping by - blessings, Gail

I would like to share my shaker card with these challenges:

January 19 - 29 Aud Sentiment - AG #2 -XOXO sentiment SVG cut 
January 1-31 CHN Patterned Challenge
January 19 - 24 QKR Stampede AG #2 
January 19 - Cardz TV #31 AG #2

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love all the various sizes of hearts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic shaker card! Perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail, this is a wonderful shaker card...love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super idea to use hearts for your shaker card - just a special valentine. Thanks for another entry at QKR Stampede this week. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.