Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Grinch

Howdy Crafters - Well, I have to say - this is one of those cards that to me LOOKS better in person - the coloring is not so pronounced - so I am blaming the camera - that is my story and I am sticking to it.

 I am thinking this card will work for a Get Well  or even an encouragement with a nice note inside - not sure about Christmas - but I think I could get that to work as well - I will add another sentiment inside the card when sending for the occasion.

Thanks for dropping by - and have a blessed week.

Recipe 
Scrappyhappypapercrafters - the Grinch Digital - made into a print n cut - Portrait Die Cutting Machine
White - Manila - Patterned Cardstock
Scotch Foam Tape behind Grinch and tag
MFT - Die-Namices Stitched Tag - 2 sizes Cut
Darcie Dots embossing Folder - Memento and Spectrum Noir Markers
Inks and Hero Arts Rubber Stamp for background - Green - Orange, Yellow -Blue
ATG

It would be an honor to share with:

MFT Color Challenge




#11 Craftaholics R Us - GREEN 1E
March CHN Patterned Paper Challenge
 SS Facebook NationalCraft Month
 SS National Craft Month 
WAW AG with sentiment #2

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.