Sunday, April 22, 2018

Bible Journal Page

Howdy Crafters ~ I created this Bible Journal Page this morning. I have been listening to Even If by Mercy Me which inspired me to do my Bible Journal Page today. Here is the link and the Testimony by the singer if you wish to visit You Tube. Click HERE

My Sweet Husband is going through radiation and cancer treatments  this month~ I Know God is able and I know He can Heal my husband by His Mighty Hand but even if he doesn't I still trust Him and like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego stated to the King..." but even if God doesn't rescue us from the fire we will never serve other gods.I cannot even image being placed in that type of situation... but I do know that Jesus stated there will be troubles in this world, but have Faith... He has gone to prepare a place for us - this Earth is a mere journey in these bodies-- someday all sickness and sadness will no longer exist. I trust in Jesus Christ, My King and Savior.

Thank you for dropping by ~ have a blessed day.

Recipe
Taylored Expressions Christian Stamps - I Am - Jesus, Yahweh - MS Ink
My Bible Journal
Pencil
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies - 2 sizes to make a frame- Manila Frame
Cuttlebug
Poppy Stamps Fire Die, Red and orange patterned cardstock - Yellow cardstock

I would like to share this Bible Journal Page with these Challenges:

  April CHN Patterned Paper

heartful - ATG + Stamp

Poppy Stamps - Framed Challenge 

4 comments:

  1. I do so hope your husband will respond well to his treatment. But whatever happens This page will always have such meaning for you.
    Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your Husband Gail.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have recently started scripture journaling and find this very inspiring. Good luck in the HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to give this a try - I'm afraid of my own hand writing! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.